Next Distribution: November 3, 2021
For Drive-Thru Distribution, Clients Must:
- Clear an area in the trunk of your car or bed of your truck for your food before arriving at the distribution location.
- Form an orderly line in the marked area of the parking lot.
- Be ready to provide the name of the account holder for check in.
- If the person picking up is not the client who is registered, the person picking up MUST be listed as a proxy.
- Follow all directions of staff members or distribution leaders.
- When it is your turn, pop your trunk.
- If your trunk does not open, we will place your food on the hood of your vehicle.
- You may then get out and put it in your car once our team member has stepped away.
- We will not put anything in the interior of your car.
- Treat all persons with respect.
- If there is an issue, please report it to a staff member.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse service to any uncooperative person.